CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Somewhat Productive

I had higher hopes for my 4 day weekend but only got 2 small projects done. A migraine had me down for 2 days and well laziness won out the other days. Anyways, here is some pictures of what I did. I also posted the links to the tutorials that I got the ideas from. I want to give credit where credit is due.

The first project was a grocery bag holder. We had all our bags sitting in a cloth basket and I really thought this was a fun idea. I am convinced that every household should have one. I hung it in our living room closet to get it out of the way. I am just sad that I couldn't find a place to showcase it in the kitchen. Notice it is owls, my obsession comes out once again.



http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/01/grocery-bag-holder.html

The second project is a set of coasters that I made with some left over scraps of fabric. It is the perfect thing to make with scraps. One side of the coasters is the left over fabric I had from my wall hanging. The other side is just scraps that I thought went well with the Wonderland fabric.






http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/07/fabric-coasters.html

The last picture I have is to show these really cute pillow cases that I got at Target for $5. They were in the dorm room section and they are probably somewhat juvenile, but I thought they were cute and added more color to my bed.



-Kim

0 comments: