CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good Intentions

I had every intention of getting a lot of projects done this weekend, however, my lazy self won out. I try to be all Suzy Homemaker but it just doesn't happen. I enjoyed curling up on my bed and reading a book instead in this ridiculously warm weather.

I tried to start the mobile that I am making for Constance but I have to get all the attachments first otherwise weighing out the branches will be all screwed up once I put the other stuff on. I also tried to start making a pair of baby shoes for Grace but then couldn't decide on what fabric I wanted to use.

So in an effort to do something with fabric, I made the canvas to hang over my bead which took all of 5 minutes tops. At least I got something done even though it required no sewing. Once Dylan hangs it I will put up a picture.

But for now, I watch Kourtney and Khloe take Miami and then sleep will win me over.

-Kim

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i can't wait to see the mobile. take your time. my mom is still living here cause her house isn't done. you have a good month or so to finish it!!

Kim Youngblood said...

ahh but i still have her quilt to do and she is only getting older. i will soon though. i have a 4 day weekend this weekend so I have high hopes. but i did last time too so we'll see.